This Dinosaurs theme set includes 6 engaging activities which allow students to practice counting, subitizing, one-to-one correspondence, and more. These math activities and educational games with cute little dinosaurs could be used in a range of different ways: Classroom use, and Homeschool, and as math rotations, math centers, and warm-up activities.
Prep: All items are in color and require color ink, laminating, etc.
1. Number Sense – Subitizing game.
Subitizing is one of the building blocks of number sense. It means being able to see a number of items and instantly knowing how many. Recognizing quantities without having to count is a great foundation to building number sense. When students have number sense, they understand how numbers work, the relationships between them and are able to use the numbers in real-world situations.
2. Counting – puzzles (1-10). Count to tell the number of objects. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
3. Counting Mat. One-to-one correspondence when counting to 10;
Provide manipulatives that feature number names and number quantities. (with magnetic numbers, or dry-erase marker, or numbers-cards).
4. Counting Clip Cards (1-10)
5. Punch cards – Represent a number of objects with the written numeral 1-10 and keep track of what they are counting. Use with a paper clip or other manipulatives.
6. Lego cards. Represent a number of objects with the written numeral 1-10 and building small towers, counting each piece.
☞ ❗️Digital Download – no physical product will be sent to you.
? Digital file type(s): PDF
? This digital product does require time for preparation.
? Print (in color) and laminate for durability.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com.
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
♥ Thank you ♥
? Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later! ?
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!⭐️
*??Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, переходи на русскоязычную версию этого комплекта по ссылке
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Join our free Facebook group